Sunday Snuggles: Playful Pose

I have been missing having time to blog!!  Autumn is typically my busiest time of year for training dogs, and this year, it seemed as if the hot weather would never end!!  Finally, things cooled down, and with the drought, I was training dogs outside left and right this fall!!  Now, we’ve progressed to December, and the holidays are all around us!  With that brings another frantic time of year for me, but to be honest, I’ve loved every bit of the busyness I’ve experienced this fall!!  Not only have I had wonderful dogs to train, but I’ve had some fun family time, and of course, that always means Rugby is included!

Today’s snuggle is a photo sure to make you smile!!  Often when Rugby wakes up after a nap, he enjoys rubbing his back on the floor or his bed, and he wiggles back and forth, with his mouth open, and he cups his face with his little front paws in the cutest way!!  He happened to stop his back wiggle when he saw me with my phone, and just froze in the perfect pose!!  I was able to capture the cutest little playful pose from him, and this makes me smile every time I see it in my photos!

So even though this is a frantic time of year, Rugby has the right idea!  Don’t forget to make time for some play….and freeze in that spot for a while.  The busyness will always be there when you come back to it, but capture playful times….especially with your pets!!  You’ll make memories for a lifetime….and that’s just priceless!

Happy snuggles for your Sunday….courtesy of Rugby James!

Comments

Hahaha!!! Well, it IS the season, afterall!!! I have a wonderful tech guy who looks after those sweet details for me!! It's a cute little unexpected surprise, and I love it too!!

I'm hoping to get back into regular posting again soon!! Writing about Rugby's life and problems solving his behavior has been so much fun for me! I'm so glad that you enjoy hearing and seeing my Rugby James!! <3

1. Constance Graham says

Sounds like a good idea! Things have been so busy lately that naps have been hard to come by. Spending time on the couch with Corgi baby Pippa and Miss Cavalier, Daphne. Heavenly!

Ahhhh.....that really does sound wonderful, Constance!! Cavaliers are such wonderful snuggle pups, that I'm sure Daphne really enjoys that special time with her mama!! I'm sure it's delightful when baby Pippa stops her play and crashes as well!! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! <3

2. Karen Laferney says

Pictures of Rugby James always makes me smile!! He is just the cutest little fur baby!! Thank you for sharing when you can!!

Awww....Karen, you are so very kind!! I'm so glad to share Rugby! He really is a cute little guy, and his personality is HUGE!! Bringing smiles, hope and love are what we love to do best! <3