Saturday Snicker: Rugby, Start Your Engine!

Before you think that your computer is having a problem, this video is intentionally dark!  This is often my morning wake up call.  One day, I decided to just record it as a video, because it’s a wonderful way to wake up with a giggle, and it’s just too cute to keep to myself!

Rugby is a small dog who does like to sleep in a bit, but when he’s ready to wake up….he’s ready to wake up!  So he comes to the side of the Big Bed, and starts with his “Telling Voice.”  He politely tells me that he is ready to get up in a voice that I jokingly say sounds like a car engine turning over.  If I ignore his “Telling Voice,” you can quickly see how he morphs into his “Yelling Voice,” which I suppose is only fair. I mean really, when a dog’s gotta go…he’s gotta go!  And breakfast can only wait for so long, right?

So enjoy a little giggle…a Saturday Snicker….all courtesy of Rugby James!

Comments

1. Deb McKee says

That is funny! I get the car engine analogy. I've never heard a dog sound quite like that. Gave me a good giggle!

Hi Deb! Doesn't it sound just like a car engine? I'm so glad we could make you giggle! Thanks so much for reading the blog and taking time to comment! 😀

So sorry you had trouble loading the video, Sarah! Thanks for letting me know about it! You weren't the only person who had trouble, so I deleted it and downloaded it from YouTube, so it should play just fine for you now. The technical end of producing a blog is what confounds me!! I like the writing end of things.....but technology definitely confounds me at times.... 😀

• Sarah Thomas says

Oh my doggies, I just loved it!!!! Marley watched with me, and he did a few head-tilts, BOL!!!!!

Awww....that's just great, Sarah! It's a favorite of mine, and no matter how many times I listen to it, I giggle every time!! Belly rubs to sweet Marley!! <3

I know, right? I have listened to this over and over and it just always makes me giggle!! I know he was trying so so hard to use his "Telling Voice" but he doesn't have a whole lot of patience for these things!! 😀